"To protect life and property from the risk of fire, through excellent service, fire safety regulations and standards."
You can make sure your members of staff have an appropriate reaction to the outbreak of a fire with our comprehensive 45 minute classes. We are instinctually driven to fear fire, you can help 20 members of your staff in a single class to keep their cool in a blaze and to limit loss and damage.
• Learn and understand the fire triangle
• Understanding each class of fire (A,B,C,D & F)
• Teaching attendants how to use each type of
fire extinguisher and when to use them
• Practice discharging 2kg of Co2
• The steps of an emergency plan
• Evacuation procedures
• The extra duties expected of a fire marshal
• Basic fire training certificates issued to each
person that attends
Knowledge is the first defence against irrational decisions. Our training can limit loss, call
020 7498 6666